Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 15, 2015

My Top 5 Non-GMO Project Snacks!

Hello! 

I've definitely learned this week that finding time to sit down and write a blog can be extremely difficult! I had so many places to go and when I finally found time to sit down, something would come up and i'd have to leave again. Anyways, the point of this isn't to be making excuses for why it's been a week since I last blogged, it's to be writing a new one! Today I thought I would write about my 5 favourite Non-GMO snacks! There all super yummy and stuff I almost eat on a daily basis!

If you don't know what the The Non-GMO Project is then here are some things you should know:

  • The Non-GMO Project is a non for profit Organization.
  • It began as a big supporter of small all natural food retailers in Canada and the United States.
  • The main goal is to provide non Genetically Modified Organism labeling and to monitor the food retailers with their Non-GMO food project standards.

Here are my top 5 snacks:
  1. Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Seed Snacking Chocolate by BarkThins
  2. BoomChickaPop Organic Sea Salt Popcorn by Angie's
  3. Stone Ground Whole Wheat Fig Bars by Nature's Bakery 
  4.  Little Big Bread by Silver Hills Sprouted Bakery
  5. Olive Oil Canyon Cut Sea Salt Potato Chips by Boulder Canyon Authentic Foods
These are some of the best snacks I've ever had, give them a try if you haven't already! These are very popular snacks and are usually easy to find at most supermarkets!

Take a look on the website of The Non-GMO Project for a full list of all the certified products:
http://www.nongmoproject.org

Hope you enjoy! 
Kaitlyn
 

No comments:

Post a Comment