Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

I Am Confident

Hello there!

Happy Wednesday to you! How's your week going so far?

Lately I've been noticing a trend out there, which I'm sure has been around for ages. But I'm noticing it a lot more in the last couple months, and that is shaming people for loving makeup, fashion and hair. People are been called out as fake, unconfident or hiding! Which in my opinion it completely ridiculous!

To the people who are calling other out, did it ever occur to you that we simply love doing these things? What does it matter anyway, who cares if throwing on some makeup or curling hair adds a bit on confidence? That's why that kind of stuff exists, to make us feel beauty and help add some self confidence! By doing these things it does not mean that we are hiding our true selfs or being untrue!

I am size 16 and I will wear what flatters my body and makes me happy! 
I love to piece together my outfit and plan, it does not mean that I am self centred and vain. It means that it something I enjoy to do and find interesting! Does my dressing affect you in anyway? No.

I am a Makeup Artist, and I love to wear makeup, apply it and create new looks on my face or others.
I am also an artist, I love to paint and draw and the face is just another canvas. It's something I have passion for, I love my bare face as much as I love a full face of makeup! Who cares if it adds a bit of confidence? Does it mean I'm am fake and hiding behind the makeup? No, I'm the exact same person with or without it.


Weither I have my hair curled, full face of makeup, planned outfit with heels or messy bun, bare face and cozy clothes I am the same person! I have the same values, interests and life goals and adding or taking away these things does not change that! I am tired of being judged for this and I am not hiding, fake or unconfident! This goes for anyone else who has been judged by this.

What are you thoughts?

Keep dreaming and make those dreams your reality! x

-Kaitlyn

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment