Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Beauty Review: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation

Hello!

Happy Wednesday to you!

How's your week going so far? 

Summer is almost at a close... frighting I know. It's starting to get a bit cooler here, and I thought it probably about time I switch up my foundation again for the new season. But I'm not sure I'm ready to give up my summer one! The one I've be using and loving all summer is the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation! So I thought i'd do a little review of it for you.


This has been an amazing foundation for the summer, it's so dewy and light feeling! Honestly, it doesn't feel heavy at all. Theres been a few occasions where i've wore two layers of it for special events and it still didn't feel heavy! It really does give my skin an extra little boost, it is a considered a  anti- fatigue foundation and it really does do that. It contains light reflecting particles that just make your skin look amazing and healthy in the sun. I'd say it is a medium coverage foundation, but it is for sure okay to layer. It contains vitamin c, which it amazing for you skin and helps with keeping your skin look radiant. It is very natural looking, it makes your skin still look like skin. 

This foundation comes in a 5 shades and in Canada it retails for $10.00 per bottle. The only thing I don't like about this foundation is the lack of shades. If you have deeper skin tone, this foundation does not have a shade for you which bothers me extremely. I've always thought that if your going to make a foundation, allow it to cater to everyone!

Keep dreaming and make those dreams a reality! x

-Kaitlyn

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment