Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Hair Products That I've Been Enjoying!

Hello there!

The other day I was at the Salon getting my haircut and my hairdresser complimented me on how healthy my hair was and my first thought was "WHAT?!". I style my hair with heat almost everyday, but I try to protect it the best I can with the hair products I put into my hair. I have very long, thick naturally curly hair and I absolutely love my hair. I normally curl it into loose bouncy curls or diffuse it to get my naturally curly hair to it's best. Anyways, she asked me what I use in my hair so explained to her all the different products I use and it inspired me to write a blog post! I wanted to share with you all the products that I think are the best, but keep in mind that these work for my hair type. Everyone has different hair, so tailor to what you think would work best!

(Not the best quality photo!)
My hair!

 TRESemme Platinum Strength Strengthing Heat Protection Spray
(I don't have a picture cause I need to go buy new one tomorrow!)

Bastiste Dry Shampoo XXL Volume
Best way to get volume quick, and it lasts! Just use like any other Dry Shampoo and poof! You've got volume!


Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Treatment
I use this in my damp hair and before I apply heat to my hair, just a very small amount! It one of the best things for your hair, and can make such a difference. 


TRESemme Split Remedy Leave In Conditioner Treatment
This really does help prevent spilt ends so much, also leaves my hair very smooth and frizz free.


TRESemme Perfectly (un) Done Waves Sea Salt Spray
Great way to add some texture! Just spray, scrunch and your ready to go!


TRESemme Perfectly (un) Done Waves Hairspray
I'm not too fussy about what hairspray I use, as long as it's got some hold to it. 
But this one is great for when I want to curl my hair but then brush it out. I curl a piece, then spray hairspray on it, wait for it cool and then brush all my hair out at once.


Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Scrunching Gel
I use this when I diffuse my hair, I apply it when my hair is wet and then diffuse.

Keep dreaming and make those dreams a reality! x

-Kaitlyn

<3





No comments:

Post a Comment