Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Monday, March 21, 2016

What's In My Purse: Spring Edition

Hello! 

I don't know if it's the change of the seasons, or if I'm going through a major life changing shift... but I've done something that is a bit out of character for me. I've gotten a new purse... and its small. Like a quarter of the size of my last Steve Madden cross body fringe bag. I know, it's crazy but super exciting! 

I think what inspired me was an article in the InStyle march issue, this issue had Shailene Woodley on the front cover. In her spread within the magazine, there was a part explaining her passion for being minimalist. How it allows her to live for lightly and freely, and it was so inspiring to read. Now, I'm defiantly not ready to have that in all aspects of my life. But I was for sure ready to incorporate  that into my purse life. 

As much as a love my big fringe bag, it becomes very heavy on my shoulder and I find that it allows me to put in stuff inside that I really don't need. But I always have the mindset of "What if?" because I really need a lint roller, 3 types of hand lotions and ten different lip products right?

Smaller the purse, the less junk I can put in and it allows me to only take what I really absolutely need. So I went out searching for a new purse, and I found this one at my local Winners.


It's black, and a fake leather material. It is also a cross body, which is so important because I like to be hands free. It has a longs thin strap handle and sliver/black hardware. It's from this Canadian brand called KGB Fashion, I'm totally in love with this bag.


This is what I've downsized to have in my bag now, I also bought a new wallet. It's a black sparkly Steve Madden wallet and it's so perfect. The only things missing from this picture are my iPod and my iPhone. Also, the lip products switch everyday depending on what look I'm wearing!

Have you done anything new since the seasons changed?

-Kaitlyn 

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment