Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Friday, March 18, 2016

Favourite Songs Volume IV

Hello my loves!

So recently I've gathered a whole bunch of new music that I'm absolutely loving! There's also some stuff that I've been loving for ages! But couldn't add to past lists.

I'm going to create a playlist for you to check out! 

Hopefully there is some new stuff for you to add to your collection as well!

LIKE I WOULD & PILLOWTALK - ZAYN
Heartbeat Slowing Down - The All American Rejects
Hot - Avril Lavigne
Drunk On Your Love, Don't Ya & Shadow - Brett Eldredge
I Will Possess Your Heart - Death Cab For Cutie
Lips Of An Angel & Without You - Hinder
The Reason - Hoobastank
Hold Back The River & Let It Go - James Bay
Love Yourself & Sorry - Justin Bieber
First Kiss & So Hott - Kid Rock
Marry The Night, Judas and You & I - Lady Gaga
Break Up With Him - Old Dominion 
Take Your Time & Break Up In A Small Town - Sam Hunt
The Kill & Bright Lights - 30 Seconds To Mars
FOOLS, YOUTH & WILD - Troye Sivan 

-Kaitlyn 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment