Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Favourite Fall / Winter Lip Products!

Hello!

Happy November to you!

Don't you agree that the year is going by so fast? It kinda scares me a bit, not gonna lie.

Now that we have entered the colder months, I love wearing dark lips and I almost have to! Its kinda become and obsession with me. I don't get to everyday due to work and things, but as soon as I have a  chance you better know I'm wearing a dark bold lip.

I know wearing a bold lip can be a bit nerve-racking, but don't be scared and I promise you will rock it! Everyone does, try wearing it around the house for a day. Only you will see it and you can get comfortable with it first before you wear it in public.

I will share my favourite options with you today!

I have some that are very bold and others that are sheer! 

(Left to Right)

Maybelline Baby Lips Dr. Rescue in Soothing Sorbet (SHEER)
Rimmel Stay Glossy Lipgloss in All Day Seduction (SHEER)
M.A.C Satin Lipstick in Rebel (BOLD)
Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Moss Lipstick in 30 (BOLD)
Flower Lip Suede Velvet Chubby Stick in Mauve Over (BOLD)
Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment in Rose (SHEER)
Bath and Body Works Lip Gloss in Warm Vanilla (SHEER)
Rimmel Lipstick in Just So (SHEER)
Rimmel Lasting Matte Finish Kate Moss Lipstick in 107

Keep dreaming and make those dreams your reality! x

-Kaitlyn 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment