Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

50 Facts About Me

Hello!

I'd like to do a tag today, and I know this one has been around since the beginning of time... but I love reading and watching videos of people doing this tag! It's always so interesting, and it lets you get know that person a little bit more! 

I thought it would be a good way for you to get to know me a bit better!
I also find it really fun the write these, it makes me think about the little things in my life.

Let's do it!

1. Name? Kaitlyn Shepel

2. Zodiac Sign? Gemini 

3. 3 Fears? Birds, death of a loved one and a terminal illness.

4. 3 Things I love? My family, friends and laughter.

5. My best friend? I have multiple, I couldn't name just one! I don't want to single one out over the others. I love them all equally!

6. Last song I listened to? Hold Back The River - James Bay

7. 4 Turn ons? Sense of humour, beautiful eyes, brave and creative.

8. 4 Turn Offs:? Bad hygiene, take's life too seriously, can't commit to anything and rudeness.

9. What colour underwear I'm wearing right now? Oh jeez... lilac purple if you must know! 

10. How many tattoos and piercings I have? I have two tattoos and defiantly want more! I have no piercings, not even my ears. Ive always had long hair and I keep down most of the time. So you would never see them. But I do have plans to get my nose pierced soon!

11. The reason I started blogging? Because I read so many blogs, and they inspired me to give it a try!

12. How I feel right now? Happy, hopeful and content.

13. Something I really want? To be completely honest, I really want poutine. Does that make me sound really Canadian? Do they do poutine in other parts of the world? 

14. My current relationship status? Single, flying solo or a free being. However you want to call it!

15. Meaning behind my blog name? I just wanted something that had my first name in it, so I thought Dreamy Kaitlyn sounded pretty good!

16. My favourite movies?  Titanic, The Decoy Bride, The Hunger Games and anything that has Johnny Depp in it! 

17. My favourite songs? All Summer Long - Kid Rock, Here Without You - 3 Doors Down and Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Leppard

18. My favourite bands? The All American Rejects, 30 Seconds to Mars, Mumford & Sons, Death Cab for Cutie and Marianas Trench

19. 3 Things that upset me? Animal abuse, people crying and losing people you love.

20. 3 Things that make me happy? My family, drawing and animals.

21. What I find attractive in other people? Laughter, joking around, smiles, showing kindness and being genuine.

22. Someone I miss? My Dad, Dad passed away when I was 16. I miss him so much and I would give anything to spend more time with him. 

23. Someone I love? My Mum, she's my rock and best friend. I honestly don't know what i'd do without her.

24. My relationship with my parents? Amazing, I'm so thankful to have the parents I do. 

25. My favourite holiday? Christmas for sure!

26. My oldest friend? A girl named Charity, we've been friends since the first grade and we're still super close. We've been friends for over 12 years now.

27. Someone from the blogging world i'd date? Hmm, at the moment probably not.

28. A confession? I really wish I could sing better! I love to sing, but I don't think I sound that great.

29. 3 Things that annoy me easily? Sound of people eating, chewing finger nails and people trying to talk to me while I have my headphones in.

30. My favourite animals? Otters, english bulldogs and cats!

31. My pets? I don't have any at the moment, but I've had many cats and dogs. I've had a hamster and a guinea pig. But I also grew up on a farm, so I've been surround by animals since birth.

32. One thing I've lied about? How I'm truly feeling to spare others feelings, even though I know I should be true to myself sometimes I can't bare to hurt other peoples feelings.

33. Something that's currently worrying me? My future, as exciting as it can be it can also be terrifying. 

34. An embarrassing moment? I've been pooped on twice by birds, in two different situations. 

35. Where I work? A deli, super glamorous I know... but it pays the bills while I try to decide on school!

36. Something that's constantly on my mind? Music, I always have music either playing or I have it stuck in my head.

37. 3 habits I have? Cracking my joints, I'd double jointed in a few places. Always having a hot drink in the morning and playing with my hair when I'm nervous. 

38. My future goals? To travel the world, for a period of time have photography as a career and to help others in a big project of some kind. 

39. Something I fantasize about? Being able to act in a movie or tv show, i'd love to be able to do that one day.

40. My favourite clothing stores? Bootlegger, Pink, Forever 21 and Old Navy. 

41. My favourite foods? Chow Mein, mashed potatoes, peanut butter and butter chicken samosas! Also coffee and tea.

42. What I did yesterday? I had the day off work! So I stayed at home, did some blogging, spent time with my family and did some cleaning! Also watched some tv!

43. Something I'm talented at? Umm, I'm not sure. I'm good at drawing, applying makeup, cooking and being a conversationist!

44. My idea of a perfect date? He'd come to pick me up, and he'd come to the front door to come get me. We'd go out for food, something intimate. Go do something fun together, something outdoors is always good! I hate movie dates... none of that. A night in is always good too.

45. My celebrity crushes? Norman Reedus, Joseph Morgan, Jamie Campbell Bower, Andrew Lincoln  and Leonardo Dicaprio... oh! also Tyson Ritter and a young Mick Jagger! 

46. A photo of myself? 



47. My favourite blogs? 


48. Number of Kids I Want? 2 at the most.

49. Do I smoke/drink? I don't smoke or do drugs, but I do drink. 

50. What drink do you always order at Starbucks? I don't drink caffeine, so I always get an Decaf Latte, a decaf iced vanilla latte or a passion tango iced tea. 

So? How was that? Did you learn anything new about me! Hope so! 

-Kaitlyn 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment