Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Beauty Review: Maybelline Fit Me Hydrate & Smooth Foundation

Hello!

I bring you another wonderful beauty review today, for a product that I have absolutely fallen head over heels in love with! Seriously, it has to be on of my holy grail products! The Maybelline Fit Me Hydrate & Smooth Foundation is perfection, and yes if you have oily skin you can still use this. 


Now, this is a very dewy formula and when you first put it on there will be a lot of shine until you powder. But once powdered, it feels so light and moisturizing! I feel like I'm not wearing any thing on my face, even with the concealer and powder. I still deal with acne and a great amount of acne scaring, and it smooths over it without clinging or dry patches. It overs a medium coverage, but it feels like it could easily be buildable. They offer an amazing range of 16 shade, so there is something for everyone. I personally use Classic Ivory if you are interested to know, it matches me well I think. You get 30ml, it is oil free and it retails for $8.96 at my local Walmart.

Keep dreaming and make those dreams your reality! x

-Kaitlyn

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment