Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Highlight Your Natural Beauty On The Go

Hello lovelies! 

Today I am working with the gorgeous brand Glossier to bring you my on the go purse essentials to highlight natural beauty! Things that are simple to use, light and can automatically brighten you and your mood up! These are things that I always carry with me, the brand may change but it is always the same type of products. The ones I show you today are the ones that I am currently in love with and I hope you will give a try! 

I will also be showing you my top 3 purse essential products from Glossier, they honestly have such lovely products that are simple, cheap and cheerful! If you haven't heard of them or their products I will leave a link for the website below. Go check them out and give them some love! 




Victoria Secret Body Mists in Heavenly and Night
Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss in Peony 
Burt's Bee's Beeswax Lip Balm in Peppermint 
Rimmel London Wonderlash Mascara in Black and Stay Matte Powder
EOS Hand Lotion in Cucumber 

Now, I love this products because they are super quick to use and can be light while creating a very natural look and glow. Perfect for while on the go and you need a little pick me up. These are products that when I feel I need a little something, it can instantly make me feel better, fresh and renewed.

These next products make me super excited, these are all from Glossier and they look absolutely amazing! All the beautiful photos I'm about to show are from their site. Absolutely beautiful.

Soothing Face Mist
Perfect for travel, or those hot humid days when you need to feel fresh. Just spriest and enjoy!
Retails for $18

Boy Brow
Holds your brows down and keeps them in place, makes them appear fuller and more defined. Through into your bag to touch up during the day if needed. Brow's are so important, they frame your face and are so personal! Rock them however you please!
Retails for $16

Balm Dotcom 
Universal skin salve, great to have to apply to hands or other dry patches of skin throughout the day. Especially now that we are in winter, with the cold weather, germs and constant hand washing. Dry skin is so common this time of year, it's so important to have a lotion close by.

Once again, go give Glossier some love and check out the website! 

Keep dreaming and make those dreams your reality! x

-Kaitlyn

<3






No comments:

Post a Comment