Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Smiles

Hello!

This post comes inspired by a quote...

A smile is the universal welcome - Max Eastman

I saw it and it really struck a cord with me, i've always believed that a simple smile can be such a changing thing. Smiling can change you mood, and light your face up real quick. It just makes you feel and look better all around. Perhaps giving someone a quick smile can turn into an opportunity, or give someone that little bit of hope to get them through the day. 

As I've gotten older, I always try to make a conscious effort to smile at a stranger if our eyes should meet. I don't always remember, sometimes I get caught up in my own world. Then other times the smile isn't returned, which is okay because you can't expect everyone to. But I know that I tried to be friendly, and that's what counts.

Nothing has to be said, no words have to be exchanged. Just a simple smile is all.

Or maybe many words will be exchanged and something new has been created.

Either way is okay!

Bit of a random post, but I wanted to share some positivity today! 

Keep dreaming and make those dreams your reality! x

- Kaitlyn

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment