Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Current Favourite Songs Volume III

Hello there!

I thought it was about time to share some more songs with you!

Hello - Adele 
Beekeeper's Daughter - The All American Rejects
Love Drunk - Boys Like Girls (Major middle school throwback!)
Don't Ya & Lose My Mind - Brett Eldredge
Love You Like That - Canaan Smith
I Really Like You - Carly Rae Jepsen
Tennessee Whiskey - Chris Stapleton 
Drink You Away - Justin Timberlake

(Did you see Justin Timberlake's and Chris Stapleton's performance on the CMA's?! If not, google it please! You will not be disappointed, I promise!)

September - Daughtry 
I Will Follow You Into The Dark - Death Cab For Cutie
Cool For The Summer - Demi Lovato 
Don't - Ed Sheeran 
Uma Thurman - Fall Out Boy
New Americana - Halsey
The Reason - Hoobastank
I'm So Sorry - Imagine Dragons
Sinner & Down South - Jeremy Loops
Africa and Yalla Hibibi - Karl Wolf
All Summer Long - Kid Rock
Be Somebody - Kings of Leon
You and I & Teeth - Lady Gaga
Drinking Class - Lee Brice
Wildfire - Mariana's Trench
Sugar - Maroon 5
Breathing Underwater - Metric
Drag Me Down, Perfect & Fireproof - One Direction
Take Your Time - Sam Hunt
Nobody Does It Like You - Shawn Desmen
Crash and Burn & Die A Happy Man - Thomas Rhett
I Choose You - Timeflies
TALK ME DOWN- Troye Sivan
Can't Feel My Face & Earned It - The Weeknd
Closer To The Edge, Bright Lights & Up In The Air - 30 Seconds To Mars

Keep dreaming and make those dreams your reality! x

- Kaitlyn

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment