Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Top 5 Lip Balms

Hello!

Another beauty related post today!

Lip Balms are honestly such an important step in skin care, many people don't really think about it as Skin Care. But it is, we only get the skin we're given once and I personally want to look after it. Also, who wants gross chapped dry lips? (YUCK) 

Applying lip balm before applying any other lip products is also a important step, it helps in allowing them to apply smoother and easier. It also allows the lip product to last longer and feel more comfortable on the lips. If Im not wearing any lipstick or lipstick that day, i'll apply lip balm at least once every couple hours and after I eat or drink.

So I though I'd share my top 5 lip balms today!


1. Nivea Essential Lip Balm
This is honestly the best lip balm I have ever come across so far! So moisturizing and long-lasting, like I'm talking at least 3 hours before I have to reapply. This is also the lip balm that I use before I apply any other lip products. Just so you know, it's super cheap and it's from the drugstore!

2. Lypsyl Original Lip Balm

3. Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm

4. The Body Shop 100% Natural Lip Roll On in Rose
This one is slightly different, super moisturizing but it sinks into your lips and after a few mins it doesn't even look or feel like you'd applied anything to your lips. But it leaves your lips feeling super moisturized and plump!

5. Blistex Ultra Protection SPF 30 Lip Balm
Not as moisturizing as the others, still is but I use this more for when I know I'lll be outside a lot. I only wear lip balm when I know i'll be spending a lot of time outside that day. What's the point of wearing tons of lipgloss or lipstick? Also, remember that your lips can become sun burnt too!

Have an amazing day and give someone a smile!

All my social media links are below!

Kaitlyn 

<3



No comments:

Post a Comment