Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Monday, September 21, 2015

Beauty Review: Make Up For Ever Artist Shadows 1 Palette

Hello there!

I have another beauty review for you today!

I'll be reviewing the Make Up For Ever Artist Shadows Nudes 1 Palette, this is a super exciting one for me and this is the first product I have bought from this brand. 




So, first i'll show you all the swatches of the eyeshadows and then I will give you a little review of the overall palette.

I-528



A very shimmery cream color, perfect for highlight on the brow bone and inner corner.

I-514



Another very shimmery cream eyeshadow, more deeper in tone then the previous one.

ME-512



A shimmery light gold shade.

S-556



A shimmery deeper medium gold shade. Much darker shade then the previous one.

D-562



Even deeper shimmery gold shade, with bronze undertones.

ME-644



A demi frost taupe shade with traces of gold running through it.

S-102



A demi matte black shade.

I-544



A shimmery taupe bronze shade.

D-652



A shimmery deep bronze shade.

So this palette consists of 9 shades, all neutral shades. All either shimmery or demi matte/frost finishes. They are very pigmented and last beautifully. I wore the lightest gold shade with a primer underneath on a hike and it lasted all day with the hike. No creasing. I've wore them without a primer and the eyeshadows also last at least 10 hours before they crease. The palette retails for $49 with an estimated value of $156 if you were to buy them separately. I definitely think this is a palette you need to add to your collection, its perfect for makeup artists and makeup lovers alike.

Keep dreaming and make those dreams a reality! x

-Kaitlyn

<3  









No comments:

Post a Comment