Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

What's In My Bag: Fall/Winter Edition

Hello there loves!

Firstly, i'd like to say I'm so sorry for the lack of posts the last couple weeks! Things have been super busy for me with work and life and just could set aside time for writing! But I'm back with a whole bunch of posts planned! 

Today I have planned a What's in My Bag: Fall/Winter Edition! I'm always super snoopy as to what people carry their purses! So I'll allow you to snoop through mine! You get the guided tour version! 

Lucky you!

My current bag is the Carlos Santana Fringe Shoulder Bag or the Steve Madden Black Fringe Cross Body.


Reading Material ( Lush Magazine at the moment!)
I always have a notebook, for thoughts and things.
Gum and Mints! Ice Breakers are the absolute best, great for when you feel kinda hungry.
Coin purse, cause I trying to fit all the change in my wallet. Currently have a kitty one.
My Coach wallet <3
Camera! Goes with me everywhere!
Hand sanitizer! For all the icky germs!
Receipts... theres always at least ten floating around in there.
Case for my headphones.
Body Sprays! I love the Victoria Secret ones, they're the best.
My makeup bag! (blue one) Contains all the exciting things like lipstick!
Snack bag, granola bars and stevia leaf sweetener and such.
Hand lotions, currently have 3 in there... not sure why to be honest...
Pens and pencils, for all the writing.
Charger and portable battery!
Lint brush, seriously get one in your bag! Outfit saver!
Clips, bobbi pins and brush!

Keep dreaming and make those dreams your reality! x

-Kaitlyn

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment