Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Friday, March 25, 2016

Top 3 Spring Perfumes

Hello!

Perfume and Fragrance is such an powerful thing, it can easily change your mood and make you feel like someone different with a simple spray. It can take you away to a different time and place with a quick smell. Passing someone on the street and catching the scent of them can be transforming and eye-catching. Depending on what scents you find attractive, can easily sway how attractive someone might be at first glance. It can easily engulf you. 

That's why I think perfumes are such a staple, and important to have. But to take time to invest and find what works for you. I've learned this through much testing and knowing what scents work best for me, and for what time of the year it is. Some scents make work amazingly in the winter but can be too heavy and thick, in spring its time to break out those fresh and sweet scents! 

So I've hand picked my top 3 perfumes that I love to wear in the spring time! Sweet, fresh and light, but also have a slight deeper scent to them since we aren't quite in summer yet.





Kim Kardashian Signature Fragrance

Fragrance Notes:
-Jasmine
-Tuberose
-Gardenia
-Tonka Bean
-Jaceranda Wood
-Sandalwood


Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau Parfum Spray

Fragrance Notes:
-Orange
-Jasmine
-Rose
-Patchouli
-Vetiver


The Body Shop White Musk Libertine Eau de Toilette

Fragrance Notes: 
-Turkish Delight 
-Baby Orchid 
-Chantilly Cream


What are you favourite spring scents? I'd love to know and collection more! Let me know!

-Kaitlyn

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment