Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Face of the Day!

Hello!
Just a Face of the Day! 
List of all products below for your enjoyment! 
I didn't actually get a chance to take a picture of myself wearing the look because I had to run out the door immediately after I finished my makeup, I promise to next time! :)
There is a mix of High End and Drugstore products.
I"ll go in order as I applied them.




1.Olay Fresh Affects BB Cream in Fair to Light 
2. Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation in Light Ivory
3.Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original 
4. Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette eyeshadows in Naked 2 and Faint (for Eyebrows)
5.Maybelline Brow Drama in Blonde
6. MAC Eyeshadows in Patina and Sable
7.Covergirl Smoothers Concealer in Fair
8.Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in Nude
9. Tarte Lights Cameras Splashes Waterproof Mascara 
10. Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara
11. Nars Blush in Orgasm 
12. MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle
13. MAC Lipstick in Jubilee 
14. Revlon Lipgloss in Peony 

There you have it, my makeup look from start to finish!
Hope you enjoy!

-Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment