Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 30, 2015

What's in My Bathroom Drawer?

Hello!

Today I thought I'd give you a peek into my bathroom drawer, which contains all my everyday essential products that I use. Keep in mind that I consistently switch up my products, so these are things that I'm currently enjoying! 



Please excuse the messiness! It's a bit of organized chaos, so I'll give you the details in sections.

Hair:
 I have very long naturally thick and curly hair and I do quite a bit of styling on it. What I do with it all depends on how I feel that day. I do everything from curled, waved, straighten or diffused. Sometimes I leave it all natural. All of my hair brushes are from Stylize, this is a brand that I found at Shoppers Drug-mart which is the main drugstore in Canada if your reading this from another part of the world. The brushes are all very cheap and well made. I've had most of these brushes for years and they've done me well! Over all great cheap and cheerful products! I own one normal oval brush, two round brushes (the smaller one is used to curl my bangs and the bigger one I use to blow dry straighten my hair), a hair teasing brush and smoothing paddle brush. I also have things like hair grips, clips and hair ties. I also have things like my hair donut (bad hair day life saver) and my tangle teaser. I don't store my hair care products in this drawer, and include all those in another post soon to come!

 Facial Skin Care:
I have combination and acne prone skin, which can mean sometimes be quite a task to deal with. Currently I am enjoying to apply Lush Grease Lighting Cleanser, Boots No.7 Oil Control Lotion and Olay Moisturizing Facial Lotion. I apply these day and night, and I find that this combination of products is currently helping my skin a lot!

Body Skin Care:
The Body Shop Body Butter is a essential for me, I always have one on hand because it is so deeply moisturizing but it also does not irritate my eczema. I also have the Jergens Radiant Glow Gradual Sunless Tanning Lotion, I absolutely love this product because it gives just a slight bronze glow, its so moisturizing and it comes off extremely easy! I also have a St Ives Spray Shea Butter Lotion and Watkins Pomegranate and Grapefruit Body Lotion. I also use Aloe Vera, seriously is one of the best products for your skin! If you don't already use it, you should! So many benefits to it.  I also always have baby powder, it helps calm down my eczema breakouts.

That's everything! 
Honestly, you should give all these products a try if you can! They're great, and cheap! Most are also found at your local drugstore. 

Enjoy!

All my social media links are below! Give me a follow and we can be buddies!

Instagram: @kaitlynshepel


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment