Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Friday, July 10, 2015

Beauty Haul!

Hello!

First off, sorry for the lack of posts lately! I've recently started a new job and things have been super hectic in my life recently. Nothing bad, but just lots of stuff going on! Earlier today I was in the mood to shop and to try some new beauty products so I had a little spree in a few shops! I thought i'd share them with you! This isn't a review since I just purchased them but i'll let you know how I like them in a bit!


1. NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Gold Pink
2. Elf Eyeshadow Stick in Turkish Coffee
3. Rimmel Stay Glossy Lipgloss in Captivate Me!
4. Elf Jumbo Lipgloss Stick in Pink Umbrellas 
4. Elf Essential Lengthening & Defining Mascara
5. Milani Baked Bronzer in Glow 
6.YSL Rouge Volupte Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick in Peach Passion
7.Wet & Wild Mega Length Mascara 
8. Elf Smudge Pot in Cruisin' Chic
9. Wet & Wild H2O Liquid Eyeliner 
10. Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in In Vogue 
11. NYX Matte Bronzer in Medium
12. Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in Ivory 

Keep dreaming and make those dreams a reality! x

-Kaitlyn 

<3

Instagram: @kaitlynshepel

No comments:

Post a Comment