Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 11, 2015

My Current Favourite Songs

Hi there! 

I thought I'd share with you some of the music I'm really enjoying right now! If you haven't heard a specific song or know a certain artist I'd defiantly recommend that you go check them out!

Down South - Jeremy Loops
Crash & Burn - Thomas Rhett
In a Song- Hunter Hayes
Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
3,2,1 - Brett Kissel
Something You Don't Forget- Brett Kissel
Young - Mike Dignam
Lighting - Alex Goot
Where Do Broken Hearts Go- One Direction 
Sinner- Jeremy Loops
Night Train - Jason Aldean
Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
Life of the Party - Shawn Mendes
September- Daughtry

Keep dreaming and make this dreams a reality! x

-Kaitlyn

<3

Instagram: @kaitlynshepel
Email (Business Only): dreamykaitlyn@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment