Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Beauty Review: Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop

Hello! 

As I mentioned in my last blog post,  today I will be reviewing the Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop! I'm super excited to own this product and to be able to review it for you guys today!








The packaging is the normal Becca packaging, but the box that it comes in is a special edition version. It's almost the same colour as the actual product and it also features Jaclyn Hill's name which is super exciting! This is a limited edition product, in a limited edition shade. In Canada, it retails at $46.00 and you get 0.28 oz of product. The colour is a golden peachy pink, this is a very high shimmer product. It is not glittery or chunky in anyway, it is very finely milled and creamy to the touch. It is extremely pigmented, and a little bit goes a long way! It very easy to apply and blends very easily, it is also beautiful on every skin tone! It lasts great on my skin and I have combination skin. I'm sure it would last great on any skin, no worries if you have dry skin since it is such a creamy powder! This product is also formulated with out Parabens! Which is amazing as we all know. I absolutely love this product, I defiantly would recommend you grab this product before its gone! LOVE IT!

Keep dreaming and make those dreams a reality! x

-Kaitlyn 

<3

Check out my links which are located on the right side of my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment