Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Monday, August 3, 2015

Face of the Day: August 2nd 2015

Hello!

I've got a Face of the Day for you!

I used a couple new products this time, one of them being the Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop! Oh my goodness... I may just be in love with this product! Absolutely amazing! Such a great job! I will be posting a review on this product tomorrow.

Anyways, let's get on with the FOTD!

( My face! With this look I created with the products!)



1. Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation in Ivory 
2.Covergirl Creamy Concealer in Fair
3.Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Natural
4.Burt's Bees Beeswax LipBalm with Vitamin A and Peppermint
5.Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original 
6. Urban Decay Naked Palette Eyeshadows in Naked and Buck for my eyebrows
7. NYX Nude Matte Eyeshadow in I Have A Headache all over the lid
8. Naked and Buck again through my crease 
9. Elf Cream Eyeliner in Black smudged at the lash line (Also, new product for me! This eyeliner is actually pretty great! Great staying power and super cheap! Would defiantly recommend this eyeliner!)
10.Tarte Lights Camera Splashes Mascara in Black
11. Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in Black
12.NYX Matte Bronzer in Medium 
13.Covergirl Cheekers Blush in Classic Pink
14. Essence Silky Touch Blush in Babydoll
15. Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop
16.Flower Lip Suede Velvet Lip Chubby Sticks in Berry-more and Mauve Over

Keep dreaming and make those dreams a reality! x

-Kaitlyn 

<3

Instagram: @kaitlynshepel





2 comments: