Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Sunday

Hello!

Today is Sunday, and honestly Sunday is my favourite day of the week. A day meant for rest, favourite foods, family time and casual adventures. If you live in Canada like I do, you will know that this weekend is a long weekend! So it's almost like we get to two Sundays since Monday is apart of the weekend too. Most people are out camping or gone on some four day trip, I'm wishing I was too! But since I had to work Friday and Saturday, I'm at home for the rest of the long weekend! Every Saturday night I sit down and think about what I'd like to do with my Sunday if I don't have to work. This week I have the luck that my family also has this Sunday off work. Today thought I'd have just a chill day at home for Sunday, maybe run to a few of my favourite shops later on. But today I'd like to share with you some of the best things to do on a Sunday, and maybe give you some ideas and inspiration for your Sunday!


1. Have a nice big Breakfast, treat yourself to the things that you wouldn't normally eat on a weekday.
2. I personally do not go to Church, not because I have some big reason as to why I don't go. We just never went as a family, but I love to go and attend different Church Services! I just find is so interesting, learning about everyone's different beliefs and values. I also hope by doing this I will maybe find which one I belong in. Because I would love to attend every week, I just need to find the right one! Anyways, if you do then go ahead and attend church or if your like me maybe try a new one out! Might just change your life, or don't if that floats your boat. Everyone has their own beliefs so you do you! :)
3.Sleep in a bit if you get a chance, sleep is so good and important for you. Always make sure you get enough sleep, at least 8 hours if you can. It can change how good and healthy you feel by a lot.
4.Relax, watch some movies, read that book you've been looking at for the last month or go lay in the backyard or a park and enjoy the sun if you can!
5. Give yourself some pamper time, have a bath or a hot shower and do your normal personal routine.  Maybe add a few extra steps to give yourself an extra boost, like a face mask or a special hair treatment. Always moisturize!
6.Go out a do something, nothing big a major but maybe do a bit of shopping or going for a hike or walk. Perhaps go for a picnic lunch or go out for lunch, always try to support local businesses if you can!
7.Have family time, spend time with them because they are the most important. Spend time with them anyway you can!
8. Have a early night so you can be at your best for the coming week!

Keep dreaming and make those dreams a reality! x

-Kaitlyn 

<3

Instagram: @kaitlynshepel

No comments:

Post a Comment