Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Current Favourite Product: Milani Baked Bronzer in Glow

Hello there loves!

Today I want to share with you a magical product!

The Milani Baked Bronzer in Glow



This product is so amazing... it makes my skin look so healthy and bronzed. But it does not make me look orange or anything yucky! It also works amazing as a highlight, since it is not a deeply coloured product it can work as both. It has amazing pigmentation, and blends beautifully. Some days I apply this by itself of the top of my cheek bones if I want my skin to look slightly bronzed and glowing. Other days I apply it over a matte bronzer to give my cheeks that extra kick. Another amazing thing about this product is that it is only 10 dollars! Super cheap and cheerful! I would recommend this product 100% whole heartily. Give it a try!

Keep dreaming and make those dreams a reality! x

-Kaitlyn

<3

Instagram: @kaitlynshepel

No comments:

Post a Comment