Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Hot Chocolate & 1000 Views!

Hello!

Can we just take a moment to appreciate hot chocolate?

I've been drinking it a lot more lately and it just reminds me of how much I really enjoy it!

I know it's only the middle of August but I think Hot Chocolate is good for anytime of the year, on  rainy days, cold days or maybe when you just need a little boost! Summer is coming to a close (YIKES) and theres nothing wrong with practicing some hot drinks now!

The best brands of hot chocolate for homemade are The Tims Hortons Hot Chocolate or The Cadbury  Hot Chocolate! Give them a try they are honestly the best. If your of age to drink, try adding Baileys Coffee Liquor sometimes. Tastes amazing! If your out in town and wants something warm to drink go to either Tim Hortons or Second Cup! The have the best hot chocolates and honestly the best place to go if you want any kind of drink!

My blog has had just over a 1000 views! Which I think is super exciting! I've been blogging since March and I enjoy it so much! I just want to thank everyone who has given my blog a read! I hope you enjoy my posts and visit again!

Keep dreaming and make those dreams a reality! x

-Kaitlyn

<3

Check out my social media links located on the right side of my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment