Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Beauty Review: Yves Saint Laurent ROUGE VOLUPTÉ Lipstick in Peach Passion

Hello!

Happy Tuesday to you! I'm currently sat on my day off with my laptop bringing you another blog post, also currently watching Twilight since it happened to be on tv! My gosh... it feels like ages since I've watched this movie. Not gonna lie, I totally love the movies and the books! I just think the whole feel of them is super cool and different.

Anyways, today I have another beauty review for you! I'll be reviewing the Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Lipstick in Peach Passion!






This lipstick is very creamy, silky and hydrating, it defiantly is what it claims to be. This specific colour is a very peachy pink, but more on the peach side. The formula is very pigmented and goes on very smoothly, even if you don't apply lip balm before hand. It almost reminds of a very pigmented tinted lip balm. Another thing that's amazing about this lipstick is that it contains SPF 15! Which is great because I know I forget to apply sun block to my lips, anybody else? It is also very long-lasting even with the formula being so creamy. I also find that on my lips it gives a very slight and subtle plumping effect. The packing is so lovely, its very swanky, swish and rich feeling. It makes it feel very special to hold on to. 

In Canada this lipstick retails for $39.00 which is defiantly on the higher end of the scale for a lipstick. This lipstick comes in 8 different shades. I defiantly really enjoy this lipstick, I would defiantly recommend this to anyone.


Keep dreaming and make those dreams a reality! x

-Kaitlyn

<3

All my social media links are located to the right side of my blog! Check them out!



No comments:

Post a Comment