Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Monday, August 10, 2015

Planners

Hello!

So recently I have bought something that dare I say has changed my life... a daily planner!

I promise I'm not some crazy organization chick that you see in romantic comedies (basically anything with Katherine Heigl)...  I just found that trying the manage my work, family, friends and blog life was getting a bit much without somewhere to write it all down. Sure I could use my phone, but I've always been the type of person who prefers to actually take the time to write things down. Bit ironic considering that right now I'm writing a blog post on the internet on a computer... 

So about a month ago I went out on a mission to find a daily planner... took a me a bit to actually find one that I actually like and that wasn't going to break the bank at the same time! I eventually came across one from a brand called Bando! Let me just say how lovely it is, and it was just the right price because I only paid $25 for it. I'm not sure where else you can buy these, but I know you can get them at any Chapters, Coles or Indigo in Canada. I was also looking at the Kate Spade planners, and as lovely as they are I think $40 is a bit much for my needs in a planner right now. 

Anyways, this has helped so much plan and organize... like unbelievably so. 

This means more blogs posts and time set aside to write them!

Do you use planners? Let me know!

Keep dreaming and make those dreams a reality! x

-Kaitlyn

<3

All my social media links are located on the right side of my blog! Follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment