Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Beauty Review: Nars Illuminator in Copacabana

Hello there!

Hope your having a lovely Tuesday so far! 

 I have the day off today! I'm currently curled up on my couch with some coffee, my music blasting and I'm working away on my laptop.

Another review for you today! I'll be reviewing the Nars Illuminator in Copacabana!




The colour is a pearl with a pink undertone, and it is more thinner and light then thick and creamy. It is extremely (I mean it when I say extreme) pigmented! Use a very small amount at a time, because it so pigmented it take a bit of time to blend out. I find it easier to apply with fingers on myself and other people such as clients. It can be used as cheek bone, inner corner of the eye, brow bone and cupids bow highlight. You can apply it under your foundation for extra glow or a pick me up if your skin is looking a bit dull. I've also applied it on my eyes, but you must use a eye primer if you have an oily lid. In Canada, it retails at $38 which is definitely on the higher end of the price range for a highlighter. I do love this product, but it isn't something I reach for first out of all my highlighters. I'm not sure it's worth the price to be honest. It does look beautiful on, but its just not the easiest or fastest  thing to apply to the skin.

Keep dreaming and make those dreams a reality! x

-Kaitlyn 

<3

All my social media links are located to the right side of my blog, check them out! Give them a follow and i'll follow you back. 



No comments:

Post a Comment