Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Kat Von D Makeup Haul

Happy Saturday!

Have any fun plans? I'm having a super relaxed day at home before I go back to work tomorrow. Clocks go back tonight, I kinda want to cry since I have to be super early tomorrow.
In the past few weeks I've purchased some of my first Kat Von D makeup, and I've got to sharing just how amazing it is. I know I'm a bit late to the party, but I'm certainly glad I'm here now! So I thought id do a little haul and quick review! 

I've admired and seen at as a role model since the early days of Miami Ink, I was about 9 years old when the show started. But my parents watched the show and so did I, and I've watched her grow   her career ever since then. I remembered how exciting it was when she first launched her beauty line, and now in my opinion it's one of the best out there.


So I have both of the Shade + Light Palettes, one for the eyes and the other for the face. I have also recently purchased one of the Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita... Best liquid lipstick ever!


In the Shade + Light Contour palette, you get 3 darker contour shades and 3 highlight shades. Super pigmented, blends beautifully and easily. You have everything you need in one palette, holy grail of conturing for sure!


Next up is Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette, all matte and super finely milled eyeshadows! So pigmented and blends like a dream. You can create any look from this palette, from light day time look to super sexy dark smokey eye. This palette contains 3 quads that are meant to create a look, or you can mix and match! You do you, makeup is about creativity. I've created a swatch from each quad to show you the quality of the shadows. The colours from left to right are Samael, Shax and Latinus.


Lastly is the Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita, oh my goodness... I die! When you apply this, it dries down to a matte and it does not move at all! Hardcore smudge proof, and there's so many shades! I'll definitely be picking up more soon, it also feels so good on the lips. Not drying at all.

Something else I love about this brand is how affordable it is for a high end brand! You get such amazing quality stuff for such a great price! Both palettes retail for $46 and the lipstick $20. I'm totally comfortable paying that for the quality of makeup I'm getting in the end.

Have you tried her beauty line? Let me know!

Have a great weekend!

-Kaitlyn 
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment