Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Friday, March 11, 2016

Bedtime Routine

Hello there!

Currently sat in bed relaxing, spent the whole day out running errands! Did a bit of shopping... probably shouldn't have but oh well! 

I finally have a sometime to sit down and write to you, and tonight I thought i'd share my bedtime routine with you. I love watching and reading about people's daily routines, I know I'm not the only one who does! Maybe it's because I'm slightly nosey person... not my best trait! But I also find them to be totally inspiring as well. 

So, let's crack on with mine!

Normally the first thing I do when I get home at night from work or being out is head straight into my room, turn on all my fairy lights and lamps. I prefer the lower lights, I find it sets the mood and relaxes me way more then the ugly over head light.


I then proceed to throw everything on the bed and change into some PJs! Best moment of the day! Next I grab my iPod and head into the bathroom to wash the day off, and remove my makeup. 
I always play music in the bathroom, it just helps me unwind from the day. The photo below shows all my current nighttime skin care products. 


 I then proceed to start the process of making a tea, I always try to have one before bed if I can. I just find it helps me relax, and puts me in the head space for sleep. I also just fucking love tea, I could drink it constantly honestly.


Then it's laptop club time! I always watch a bit of youtube or tv at night, lately it's been The Walking Dead as my tv show of choice. Best show on tv hands down! Friends is always my second choice as well! I also like to have a small light snack before bed as well, I find it helps me fall asleep better if i have something in my stomach.


I'm a massive reader, I always have something on the go. I've been reading before bed since I was little, it's just second nature to me now. I'm currently reading The Mortal Instruments Series and I'm on the second book City of Ashes. I've read them before, but they're so good! Like amazingly good, if you haven't read them yet. GO DO IT! I also take this time to plan blog posts and photography I'd like to do in the next while.


The very last thing I do is apply hand cream and lip balm, currently loving ones from lush at the moment!


After all this, then it's lights out and bedtime! I absolutely love sleeping... probably more then I should.

Hope you enjoy'd this post!

-Kaitlyn




No comments:

Post a Comment