Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Life Update & Blog Revamp

Hello there again!

How have you been? Having a exciting and filling life I hope, I've been good and happy. But I've been doing some soul searching again, and I wasn't sure what I was wanting to be doing in life. But honestly, who is ever a 100% sure all the time? I know I'm not, but at the moment I'm taking life as it comes at me and doing what I love at the moment. That's the joy of life really, times change and you change as you grow older. You find things that you come to love over time.

I apologize for my couple month absence, things got very busy for me with work and life. I was also having a bit of a writing block and I wasn't sure where I wanted to continue on with this blog. As much as I love beauty and everything that comes with it. I changed my mind on my schooling, and decided to not to school to become an esthetician. I jumped really fasted into the idea and the more I thought about it the more I was realizing that perhaps it wasn't something I wanted to do.

I've definitely been feeling the pressure of trying to decide what I what to do career wise, but I have to remind myself that it's okay to change my mind and explore. I'm only 19 years old, but sometimes I feel like I should have it all figured by now. But then I realized that no one ever has their life completely figured out, and even if you have it all planned out it doesn't mean its going to happen as you want it to. Life happens and plans change, but you have to remember that it's okay and everything will go the way it's supposed to eventually. I look around at my friends and people I know,  and some of them went to university straight away because they new what they wanted to do. Which is absolutely amazing for them, but I've also seen friends change their minds now and drop out to do something else now. There's also many people I know, same age as me who are still as unsure as me as to what they want to do. But I know one day soon or in a year from now, we'll figure it out! But in the mean time as long as I'm happy and productive, I'm content with where I am.

Anyways, now that we've go the deep stuff out of the way! Im glad to finally say that I'm back to blogging, it's something I really love doing! But I thought that maybe because I wasn't going into a career in the beauty industry that I couldn't right about it. Which is just silliness, of course I can. I still have a massive passion for it! But I also want to write more lifestyle, fashion and current issue posts.

Hmm, what else can I tell you about thats happened in the last couple months...

Oh! I got another tattoo!


Totally in love with it! The quote resonated with me so strongly, that pretty much just after I heard it the first time. I knew that I wanted it as a tattoo, so I booked the appointment and a couple weeks later I went in a got it! A lot of the time I'm a very fearful person, it stems from my anxiety disorder. But I wanted there to remind me that even though feel fearful, the fear won't last forever and it won't kill me. I know that sounds morbid, but if you have anxiety disorder you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.

Anyways, i'll be posting again soon! 

-Kaitlyn

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment